Friday, September 14, 2012

Realizing Glory!

Tonight I am celebrating.  The paint is complete, and the car is gorgeous!  There is still a lot of work to do, but tonight I feel affirmed.  I have been truly blessed.





The significance of this milestone is still sinking in.  This seems like a totally different car than the one I brought it home 16 months ago...
In some significant ways, it is a different car.  I am also a different man than the boy who abandoned  this car 40 years ago.

I will begin assembly tomorrow, but tonight I will stop and bask in the radiance of God's grace.  I see the object of my shame being redeemed, turned into something glorious, right before my eyes!  That's worth taking some time to ponder and reflect.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Rick, the car looks outstanding! Patience is something I need to work on as well but isn't it nice when it all pays off in the end? I am truly amazed that the car has come along so far in only 16 months. Unfortunately I think mine may take a little longer than that to get back on the road. Congrats on reaching this milestone, I can't wait to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete

I value your comments, and will read each one before it appears on my blog. Thank you for your wisdom and encouragement!