Monday, May 5, 2014

First Show of the Season

Yesterday I took Nell to her first car show of the 2014 season.  It was a perfect day for a car show, and the small California beach town served as a perfect backdrop!

 There were hundreds of cars at the show, and most of them were gorgeous!  I didn't expect Nell to win anything, and she didn't.  She was built for fun, not to win prizes, and I certainly had fun!  So did this guy:
Next weekend, my wife and I are joining my t-bird club for a relaxing retreat in the mountains.  I'm planning on taking Nell, but only if the weather isn't too hot.  It's a long a drive without air conditioning, and domestic bliss is more valuable to me than another trip in the t-bird!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your comments, and will read each one before it appears on my blog. Thank you for your wisdom and encouragement!